Rehabilitation Services include:
- Our physical therapy care combines comprehensive musculoskeletal and neurological assessment with advanced manual therapy techniques.
Work and/or sports activities are also addressed during the evaluation to ensure the best treatment outcome for our patients. Treatment goals, with measurable outcomes are established and discussed with you and together you and your therapist will set up a treatment plan.
Timely communication is maintained with the referring physician, case manager and any other member of the medical team to ensure the highest level of care.
- Mariners Physical Therapy and their therapists are known for their Manual Therapy skills. Their techniques come from years of experience and a comprehensive approach to the treatment of an injury or condition. This sets the foundation for your treatment.
- In addition to Manual Skills, Mariners utilizes the most current medical technologies to reduce pain and stimulate healing.
- Electrical stimulation
- Cold laser
- Electromyographic biofeedback muscle re-education
- Cervical and Lumbar decompression ( traction)
- Ice Compression
- Paraffin wax
- Bone Stimulation
For elite athletes, our specialized equipment helps improve endurance, agility, speed and strength to take their sport to the next level.
Our training equipment includes:
- Cardio equipment : recumbent, spin and upright bike, stair stepper, elliptical machine
- Alter G (Anti-Gravity Treadmill) for complex orthopedic rehabilitation runners and performance athletes
- Comprehensive strength training equipment
- Pilates Reformer
- Rowing Erg
- Specialized sport specific equipment for Soccer, Hockey, Rowing, Skiing, Football and Baseball